Friday, 13 June 2014

OPI Lost on Lombard

I've been hunting for a nice deep marron color for the longest time. I have bought quite a few polishes trying to get the right color but it seem I haven't been in luck. So far I've got Cult Nails Quench (too red), OPI Skyfall (too dark) and Color Club Charity Ball (too brown). When I saw The OPI San Fancisco collection I was so excited! I fell in love with First Date at the Golden Gate and Lost on Lombard immediately! Unfortunately I had a very bad experience with First Date at the Golden Gate when I went and got a manicure. *darn you jelly finish!* I hesitated for a long time but I finally jumped the gun and got Lost on Lombard - I do not regret!


Lost on Lombard is a dark garnet polish and applies like butter! I really don't know how those bald spots appeared in the photos. In real life, it really does look perfect :S

I would love ot say that my hunt for the perfect maroon polish is over but I know myself better. Anytime there is a new polish out I can't help myself. But I am quite happy for now. So, cosmetics companies - can you please hold on the release of gorgeous maroons please? My bank account needs a break. :P

xoxo