Sunday, 27 April 2014

Studded Nails

My collegue recently came back from Hong Kong and from her travels she bought me small vials 'caviar beads'. When I saw it, I was really tempted to do the once super popular caviar nails but seeing how small the vials are (3/4 inch tall) I decided to go simple.


I actually quite like this simple manicure. The pink and gold channeled punk princess to me, which makes wearing pink more fun to me.


When I was finished with this manicure I had only one worry - that the little beads would pop off easily. To my surprise, they lasted 3 days on my nails! I ended up picking them off just for fun.

By the way, do you notice anything different? No? Look closer.


My nails are not only shorter but they are now rounded off! I have decided to take up rock climbing and one of the safety requirements is that you should have short nails. So chop chop and here I am. As much as I am not used to them yet, I am liking them so far :)

xoxo