Thursday, 17 April 2014

Red Zebra

I relized that I have not been stamping at all in the past few months (or has it been a year?) so i decided to give it a go for today's manicure. Unfortunately, after doing this manicure I remember why I do not do much stamping - I am quite bad at it!


When I did this manicure, I was inspired by my outfit of that day - a black and white striped skirt and a maroon top. This red-black-white combo is one of my favorite combinations and - according to my mother - much better than my usual all black ensembles.


Back to my horrible stamping - I actually thought I would nail this one as I have done it before quite sucessfully. But alas, luck was not on my side this time and I ended up with what seems like a double print. I tried making the lines darker with a striper but I think I sorta made it worse D:


I know the saying 'practise makes perfect' but for me, the more stamping I do the more sad I get. I have even contemplating getting rid of my stamping plates because I feel so sad looking at them. *sigh*

xoxo