Friday, 21 February 2014

Rainbow Dots

I have always wanted to try rainbow ombre-like nails and thought that when a challenge calls for rainbow nails it was a sign!


I always hesitated to do this because I was afraid that I would mess it up. How wrong I was!

This manicure is really easy to do and , honestly, it being a little messy is still somewhat acceptable. To me at least :)


All the colors here are Cult Nails polishes (Riot, Nakizzle's Shizzle, Love at First Sight) except for the pink and orange polishes which are Sugar Rush and Sun Worshiper by China Glaze. I used Tempest from Cult Nails as the base by the way.


I loved how this manicure turned out. I am definitely going to do this again in the near future! Any suggestions from my readers out there on what you'd like to see? Let me know and if I have those colors I might just give it a go :)

xoxo Louanne