Friday, 14 February 2014

Monochrome Leapord Print ..with a hint of Rainbow!

I haven't done leopard nails in a very long time and kinda miss it really. I actually did this before the challenge but it fits in this just nice as one challenge was to recreate a manicure that has gotten the most compliments. This manicure, my dear friends, is the one manicure that everyone noticed and some even said it looked like nail art strips! *beaming*


I chose to do a monochrome manicure with a little twist. Can you spot it? I guess you could call this a snow leopard print if you want to but I doubt snow leopards have rainbows peeking out of their fur. Hehe.


I don't usually wear animal prints but when it comes to my nails I really do love sporting leopard prints! Maybe I should venture a little bit and incorporate some animal prints in my wadrobe..


Or maybe I should just leave them on my nails =/ What do you think?

xoxo Louanne