Wednesday, 12 February 2014

Minnie Nails Take Two!

Part of the nail art challenge I took part in last month required that I recreated the very first nail art I did. I can't remember the very first nail art I did off the blog but I shall repeat the very first nail art I did here - Minnie Mouse inspired polka dots!


You see, the only reason why I did these nails back then was because these colors were all I had. No kidding. I had a red, black, white, pink, baby blue, green and yellow. And all of those polishes are still in my stash!


One thing I realised, I do a polka dot manicure in every challenge I do! No kidding. I don't know if it's because it's one of the easier techniques or if I am unconsciously obsessed with dots. Heh.


These were how they looked like the last time I did them. What do you think? Did I do it better this time?

xoxo Louanne