Thursday, 6 February 2014

It's been almost a month but I am back!

Hey there! Sorry to have taken so long for me to get back to my blog. Life threw a curveball at me and I decided to take sometime to cope with it. I didn't want to weigh you girls down with my negativity so I stayed away. But I did not stop painting my nails!

So, after my long hiatus, here I am back with one of my newest additions to my little Alex full of polishes - The Hungry Asian Itsy Bitsy.

Itsy Bitsy is a gorgeous yellow polish with red and orange hex glitters from The Hungry Asian's Summer Collection I believe. I usually do not like yellow polishes, and I'll be honest - I did not pick this polish out from Kae's shop. This polish was actually my mom's pick! Mom knows best huh!


Unlike most yellow polishes I have used before, Itsy Bitsy is less streaky and a lot more manageable. The base color of this polish is a bit on the sheer side and needed 3 coats to acheive the opacity you see in the photos. Application was quite good - no fishing - but of course you have to be patient with it.


Do ignore the chip you see on my ring finger. I didn't really notice it until I was editing my photos :S I guess I must have accidentally hit my finger somewhere. Itsy Bitsy is actually a very sturdy polish. If I remember it correctly I wore it for a good 4 days and all I had was minimal tipwear!

One thing I love about The Hungry Asian nail polishes - all the colors from when Kae first started is still there for sale! So, even though this is a summer color, go ahead and grab it from her etsy shop and make your winter a little bit brighter!