Wednesday, 1 January 2014

The 12 Days of Christmas Nail Art Challenge: Day Eleven - Christmas Sparkles


It's the eleventh day already and I am actually still at it. I can't believe I actually made it so far :D

For this challenge I actually have on a really simple manicure. Surprisingly this was how I imagined it. A simple no frills manicure.


I picked two glitter polishes from China Glaze - Winter Holly and an accent of I'm not Lion and painted some holly on my ring finger and thumb. And, yup,  that was all I did!


I left this manicure with no top coat on as I liked the texture of it. It was kind of like the OPI Liquid Sand polishes if you ask me. *win*


And if you are wondering where the sparkle in this manicure is, well, look no further!

Tadaa!!


Beauty in simplicity. :D

xoxo Louanne