Friday, 6 December 2013

The 12 Days of Christmas Nail Art Challenge: Day Two - Presents

I had to pick between Wrapping Paper and Presents for the Day 2 challenge. I thought long and hard and since I can't stamp well at all I decided to go with Presents.


I decided to go simple and did some colored french tips and drew gold ribbons on them to represent the bows on the top of the present.


I used all Cult Nails polishes for the presents and love the outcome. If you look properly you would recognize these colors from a mani I did just last month!


I think I may have a thing for french tips and naked nails. It's only day 2 and I have already done two funky french on naked nails. Fret not, I did not do another french manicure for day 3. But come to think of it, I probably should have.. Hmm...


xoxo Louanne