Wednesday, 18 December 2013

The 12 Days of Christmas Nail Art Challenge: Day Four - Christmas Where I Live


It's the day where I show you how Christmas is like in Malaysia. We, do not have snow and honestly, there is no Christmas-y vibe in the office. We are a more Lunar New Year kind of people.



When I was trying hard to think what is so special about Christmas in Malaysia, I could not think of anything else but the Christmas Tree Lights in iCity Shah Alam. I have never been there personally but I have seen so many photos of my friends there it stuck with me! Here is a photo of the trees at iCity.


I used a dark grey (Cult Nails Blackout) as my base as I thought that it resembles the night sky best!I used a white polish as the base for the trees and added on bright bolors for it to pop against the grey background :)

Looking back at this mani, I sure wished I did more trees. Just 3 just seems a little lonely. LOL!

xoxo Louanne