Tuesday, 31 December 2013

The 12 Days of Christmas Nail Art Challenge: Day Ten - Santa and Friends

It's my third post for the day!! I thought about it and made a decision to post all my nail art challenge manicures on my blog before the year ended! So, I do apologize if my posts seems a little hasty!


This manicure is one of my favorite I have done in this challenge! It is also the manicure I wore over Christmas and I gotten many compliments too!


Here are my Santa and Friends nail art! There is the little Gingerbreadman, Santa, Mr Snowman and of course Rudolph had to make an appearance too!


I took inspiration from this tutorial on YouTube and tweeked it a little here and there. I really loved how easy they were and how quickly I did them. I think it took me less than 30 minutes to complete them!


Ahh.. How I wish all nail art that was so easy looked so gorgeous each time :)

xoxo Louanne