Sunday, 29 December 2013

The 12 Days of Christmas Nail Art Challenge: Day Seven - Inspired by a Christmas Movie


OMG! It's the 29th and I have 5 more nail art to go! Do you mind if some of my Christmas nail art mani spill over to January!

Anyways, today I have a manicure inspired by a Christmas Movie. I picked A Charlie Brown Christmas as my inspiration because a) I love snoopy b) I love the minimalistic tree that is in the movie. But I have a secret to tell you - I have never watched this movie before. I actually only came to know about this movie last year after Christmas but totally forgotten about it until I had to do this manicure. And since then I have gotten me a copy of it but have yet to watch it being sick and all :(


Here's my take for my manicure!


I actually was contemplating to paint Snoopy and Charlie Brown on my pinky and index finger but wasn't confident enough. I managed to squeeze the little dog house and the tree on my nails though!


Instead of Snoopy and Charlie Brown I just painted random dots and stars in the 'sky'.

Even though this manicure is a tad simple, I still was quite proud of it! Come to think of it, this may be one of my most intricate manicures :D *pats self on back* LOL

xoxo Louanne