Friday, 27 December 2013

The 12 Days of Christmas Nail Art Challenge: Day Six - Santa's Workshop and his List

First up - Happy (Belated) Christmas to all my readers out there! Sorry this came late, but as luck would have it I was sick for the past 3 days. Yep! Sick since Christmas eve D: I am way better now with just a little dizziness still hanging around.


Today the challenge was Santa's Workshop and his List. Well, all I could think of was presents (which I have already done back on Day 2) or Elves. And Santa of course! With that in mind, this was what I came up with!


I have both Santa and elf helper covered here! Tummies and hats accounted for :D

I think it came out quite good. Except perhaps I should have switch fingers for the Santa and Elf tummies as my ring finger is smaller than my middle finger. And also perhaps a silver buckle too :|


Note to self for next year! :D

xoxo Louanne