Tuesday, 31 December 2013

The 12 Days of Christmas Nail Art Challenge: Day Eight - Snow!


It's Snow day!! And I (think I) have never seen snow before in my life. Well, not in person that is. Snow is everywhere in Christmas movies.

 

I took a fairly simple approach in creating this mani. First I painted my nails with a silver foil polish, add some glitter and painted some snowflakes on top of it. Little did I know the simple snowflakes were the hardest part!


I am quite happy with most of them except for the one on my ring finger. I was wondering why my snowflake looked so weird. I only found out later that snowflakes only have six points and not eight as I have drawn it :S Owh did you notice that I have no top coat on? I quite liked the rugged look this had like this.


What do you think? Should I have top coated it? Or does it look OK as is?

xoxo Louanne