Monday, 18 November 2013

Cult Nails Trio

OMG! I thought I have posted this but it seems I have not! Imangine my shock when I saw this post in my drafts folder :S Without further delay, let's get on to the manicure!

Today's manicure is one using a trio of colors from the Cult Nails Road Trip, Anyone? Collection. I thought if they could come out in the same collection they definitely could go together - and I was not wrong!


I loved Riot and did not want to remove it so fast hence the idea of adding on with colors from the same collection!

I first added a triangle with Party Time (a blue creme) and then another with Be Loco a bright peach creme.

The formula was great for Party Time. It was as opaque in one coat and dried surprisingly fast! Be Loco on the other hand is a little more jelly like. It needed 2 thick coats and, well, after so many layers of polish, it got dented a bit as you can see on my pointer.

But then again, dent aside, I still love this simple-pop-of-color manicure!


xoxo Louanne