Tuesday, 12 November 2013

Cult Nails - Riot

Long overdue color but hey - that's what international shipping and a cheapskate gets. LOL

If you didn't know, Cult Nails offers free shipping above $75 for international orders. Of course I have to grab this perpetual discount! So, every time Cult Nails comes out with a new collection or color I will lust over it until probably the second collection has come out and do a bulk order to hit the price target. Yea, I know. Why so bothersome? Well, at the exchange rate of USD1:MYR3.20 I better try my very best to save!

Back to the polish!

This is Riot from the Cult Nails Road Trip, Anyone? Collection. From the first time I saw swatches of this polish I knew that I had to have it! It is a gorgeous neon mint (is that even possible?) polish that is good to go in one coat!



As much as I do not really fancy mint polishes on my nails I really love Riot. I guess it has enough blue and enough pop to it that it doesnt make my hands all pale :D


I actually did some nail art over these nails. They aren't perfect but I do like them ery much. I'll show them to you really soon! Hopefully tomorrow if all goes well :)

xoxo Louanne