Thursday, 3 October 2013

Monochromatic blocks

Since my days were so monotonous - processing documents and answering calls all day - I thought to do some monochromatic nail art to suit the occasion. I decided to do a striped manicure since my last one turned out quite good.

This was what I came out with:

D:

Very disappointing. I do not know whether it is the polishes I used or that I did not pick the tape off fast enough but.. sigh...


I like the color combinations of different greys and that little pop of holo-rainbows. I used OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, Zoya Dove, Essence grey-t to be here and Color Club Harp On It

I did try a different combination on my thumb.


What do you think? Should I have done it all in color instead of my monochromatic blocks? One thing though, I am still wondering how the tape peeled off better here than the rest of my fingers :|