Tuesday, 24 September 2013

Shopping at Luxola :D

A few months back, or maybe it was last year, I stumbled upon Luxola, an e-tailer selling HTF (in Asia) nail polishes such as Deborah Lippmanns and Models Own. Since then I actually go check on this website at least once a week to see what goodies they have. I have wandered from nail polishes to body lotions and most recently to make up items.

I recently ran out of my old trusty blusher by Maybelline and decided to try something new. And lucky me - at the same time mom was looking for some new eye make-up because she was having some allergic reactions to her old(er) make up. I have been looking to get some Sleek MakeUp on Luxola since for-e-ver but could not justify it, until that day that is! Off I went and picked up this awesome duo from Sleek. It took about 5 days to get to me but it was worth the wait!

This came in the mail:


The oh so special eyeshadow palette, the blush BY 3 trio AND a free eyeliner brush! Luxola always gives you little somethings with your orders! Me likey!


The i-Divine Oh So Special eyeshadow palette comes with 5 shimmer and 7 matte mineral shadows. The colors are relatively neutral (mostly pinks and browns) and is really easy to use with one another. Color payoff according to mom is quite good but she would prefer it to be slightly more pigmented.


The names of the colors are really quite festive don't you think. With Ribbon, Gift Basket, Boxed, Wrapped Up, Glitz and Celebrate my mind wanders willingly to thoughts of Christmas!


Next up is blush BY 3 in Lace.


I love this compact! All 3 colors look so gorgeous. My camera doesn't pink up the colors as well but they are really pretty. The most left color is a matte peach color followed by a rose gold shimmer and finally an antiqued rose pink. The colors come out really gorgeous on me - as long as I do not have a tan! I used this before my island getaway and it came out really easy but now I need to apply a little more for it  to stand out against my skin!


I really loved this set that I puchased. Not only was it worth my money, the colors were gorgeous too! And that little free gift was a lovely surprise! I have been back on Luxola many more times since I got this order and, heh, bought a little more.

By the way, if you are interested to get something from Luxola, I would recommend that you hop on  by soon since they are having a free shipping offer for the rest of this week!