Friday, 13 September 2013

Barry M Blueberry Gelly

I love Barry M polishes! But unfortunately when I was in the UK I did not purchase many even though I was dying to get them all! I only  came back with 4 of them and this is definitely one of my favorites!

Barry M Blueberry is a gorgeous cornflower blue creme. It applies gorgeously and is good to go in 2 thin coats.


And as the name suggest - gelly - this polish dries to a super glossy finish! What you see here is 2 coats without top coat!


Blueberry is somewhat similar to Essie Lapis of Luxury. I would say it is a tad lighter and more blue in color compared. But if you ask me which to get I would definitley sat Blueberry because of the ease of application. But then again, they are both gorgeous colors and I am glad I have both of them in my drawers!


I do want to get more Barry M Gellys but with the problems of shipping polish out of the UK as well as the crazy GBP-MYR exchange rate, I think I shall restrain myself. Unless of course a super sale comes along :P