Friday, 23 August 2013

Zoya Mia Striped

Tadaa!! Another striped mani!!

I actually planned for something else but my creativity left me before I even started. I have this gorgeous rose gold nail polish by Skin Food and although it is probably 2 years old and with no mixing ball it's formula is still really easy to work with!


I initially wanted to do dots I think but when I saw these 2 colors together I didn't want to ruin it with my uneven dots so instead I picked up my striping tape and created this funky french striped mani.


I switched it up a little making each nail slightly different with the placement of the striping tape. A subtle difference that no one would notice in the office. *shhhh*


I have to admit, not all the lines on my left hand turned out as clean as I want them to be. After so long I am still trying to figure out what my problem is. One time my stripes are perfect and another it is all goopy :(


At first I thought maybe it's the polish, or maybe I did not peel the tape off quick enough, OR maybe I left the tape on for too long. Then I move on to do my right hand and this is what I get.


CLEAN LINES!! And I did everything the same as when I did my left hand. -_______________-

Back to square one. Gah!