Friday, 30 August 2013

Wedding Nails

I was recently asked to be a bridesmaid for a family friend. It was a super last minute thing and I was really nervous about it!

The church is one of the very few churches in Malaysia that resembles churches in Europe. Of course it is no where near the majesty and grandness of those in Europe but it was still the prettiest ones in town. Literally! The theme was white and silver, which I think is just nice if you look at all the other colors of the church! 


Squint your eyes a little while you look at the photo above you can see that there are balls of flowers hanging along the aisle as well as 3 big bouquets(?) of lilies at the alter. And the person in the photo - a very nervous groom!

Well, since the theme was white and silver, of course I wanted to my nails to match it! I picked OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls and Cult Nails Faded and did a gradient. I then sponged Hits Hefesto over the grey for a little hint of color!


My pointer and middle finger came out a little weird. I think my sponge was a tad too dry and stuck on my nails :( Other than that I think it went quite well :)


I think my right hand came out better though. It seems to be the case these days somehow. :S


My nails even matched the cupcakes! Which were reaaaallly good by the way. I have no idea where to get them. But if I knew I would definitely be a regular there!


And a rare shot of me in the dress I wore to the wedding.


It was a beautiful wedding overall. The bride and the groom looked so happy! As a person who doesn't like weddings (don't ask me why) I really did like this one! Simplicity at it's best if you ask me :)