Monday, 26 August 2013

Shopping at Hi Shop


I made a purchase with HiShop early last month have been loving the items I got! I made an order for 2 Sun Off A Beach sunblocks for my travels as well as a Bath and Body Works set, blotting paper and a face mask just because. I waited for 3 days and these pretty pink box showed up at my doorstep!


Inside it:



Looks like alot huh! Well, little did I know that my order qualified for 2 offers which were running at the time. Or rather, they day AFTER I placed my order!

First up are my sunblocks. I received a small sunblock from a beauty box and loved it so much I decided to get another. And since I was at it I decided to out a Sports version of the sunblock in my cart as well. Good for my beach holiday coming up as well as for the boyfriend when he goes out for golf!


I placed an order for 2 100gm bottles and received 2 minis in my order thanks to this offer!

Next is the Bath and Body Work Dancing Waters set I got on offer at RM60! I know it may sound like a lot but did you know this is the only way we can get B&BW items in Malaysia? Oh how I wished they would ship to Malaysia. My bathroom would be filled to the brim with awesomely scented products!


I added on a mask for when I am burnt to a crisp on the island. I looked around and found this Baviphat Woori Gokmul Black Beans Mask Sheet. Aside from the awesomely cute packaging, it also boasts that it has black bean extracts that supply moisture and nourishment to dry and flaccid skin.


Oops! I forgot to snap a photo of the blotting paper I bought! It is the Nature & Co Mint & Tea Oil Blotting Paper. I like mint and I like green tea. So how could I resist right? :P I used it a few times and I am liking it so far. It absorbs oil quite good and does not leave any powder on your skin after.

The products I am showing you after this point are all freebies I received with my order!

Well, as with some other online retialers, Hi Shop gives you 2 samples with every order placed. I picked the twistband and another mask.


As much as most people love Twistband hair ties, I am on the fence with it. I like how it does not leave a crease in your hair, but then it also does not have such a firm hold on my hair. I end up having to go one too many round with it or re-tying my hair throughout the day.

And the next item I received because my order was above RM150!


I received this scent randomly and surprisingly I like it! It has a nice sweet scent to it. No, I have not used it just yet. I already have 4 bottles of shower products sitting in my shower!


My freebies from Hi Shop all next to each other.


All in all I am very impressed of Hi Shop. Aside from great offers and great shipping time, they do carry a lot of products on their website. Oh right, did I forget to mention that they offer free nationwide deliveries for orders above RM50?

What are you waiting for! Go on by Hi Shop to see what goodies you can add to your stash!