Saturday, 17 August 2013

[PR] ILNP: Pssst.... The Ultra Chromes Pre-Order Is On!

It's time...

Order the ILNP Ultra Chromes early to guarantee your spot!

I know you all have been waiting patiently and I wanted to say thank you for the overwhelming response! I know these polishes will go fast so if you really want them, be sure to get your pre-orders in!

Click here to pre-order your Ultra Chromes!

Last but not least, this email wouldn't be complete without some swatch pics!

Swatches above by XOXO Alexis Leigh. Click here to visit her blog for her full review and more swatches!

Swatches above by Very Emily. Click here to visit her blog for her full review and even more swatches!
I sincerely hope you all fall in love with your polishes the moment you get them. As always, I'll be here if you ever need anything or ever have any problems. Just drop me a line!

Until next time,
-Barbra :)

PS - Don't worry! There will also be an official release on 9/6/2013 in case you miss your chance to pre-order.