Wednesday, 28 August 2013

I'm off on an island getaway!

I know it seems really soon after my long Europe trip but this island holiday was planned last year. Waaaaay before any talk about Europe came up.

Anyways, I wanted to show you my holiday nails but unfortunately they are a mess (while I am typing this)! My friends and I headed to the salon for a mani-pedi but came back with sloppy nails. The place we went to only used regular OPI top coat. No quick dry. So out nails smudged even after 3 hours :(

My nails had another problem. I picked OPI First Date at the Golden Gate and ended up with streaky, patchy nails. I totally forgot that it was a jelly polish! Owh, and my manicurist did not wrap my tips. I highly doubt it will last until the holiday is over.

I am actually contemplating bringing nail polish to the island and paint my nails there! Unless of course I can find time to fix or change my manicure before I leave.

Until I come back, do enjoy the posts I have scheduled for you!

xoxo
Louanne