Monday, 19 August 2013

Crabtree and Evelyn Lip Butters

There was a Crabtree and Evelyn sale at my office the other day and of course being the hoarder that I am I had to go check it out. The items there were generally 30-50% off. There was their ever popular hand creams, handwash and hand lotion sets, men's grooming products, soaps and a small box of lip butters at the payment counter.

Well, I for one have never noticed that Crabtree and Evelyn sold lip butters in their shops before. Maybe this was way before I jumped into the world of pretty fragrances. But when I saw it I knew I had to grab them. I got 4 actually (all the different fragrances there!)


So far I have used 2 of the four I purchased - the Vanilla Creme Brulee and the Pomegranate and Grapeseed ones - and I have been loving them!

To me the texture of these lip butters are somewhat a cross between a balm and a gloss. It applies creamy white and leaves a good gloss on your lips. Some may find it slightly sticky but I kinda liked it. It keeps the moisture and make my lips super subtle! I usually put this on at night before I sleep and wake up to pillow soft lips. No kidding.

Have you seen these little tubes around? Did you grab any?