Thursday, 29 August 2013

Barry M Atlantic Road

I have another polish I purchased from the UK for you today. It is a textured polish from Barry M, a brand that I have been eyeing since forever!

When I got to the UK, the first thing I did was walk into Boots and lok for Barry Ms. I kid you not! I was really happy to see that not only did they have a Barry M display, the nail polish section was fairly full too! I spent only a few minutes there because I was supposed to be 'at the washroom'. :P


My first pick was this gorgeous pastel blue textured polish Atlantic Road. I was never a person who liked blue much but somehow I was really drawn to this shade.


Application of this polish was not hard. They key to it, like most textured polishes out there, is to wait between coats. I only have another textured nail polish (OPI What Wizardry Is This) and I think these to polishes have similar textures. Both are just nice and not too scratchy if you get what I mean.