Sunday, 21 July 2013

I am back!

My wonderful vacation has come to an end and I am somewhat back to reality because of the jet lag I am going through. My night is day and day is night. Hopefully I can tire myself out and get a good nights sleep tonight to be back to normal by monday morning!

Sorry for the long absence. The computer that we brought along with us died just after 7 days. Died as in can't be switched on. The boyfrieds brother thinks that there may be a malfunction in the hardware probably due to excess weight placed on the laptop. :/

I did purchase some nail polish when I was away. Not too many but I did buy some of the polishes that I have been wanting for a long time! YAY!

I should be back to regular posting on a bit. Of course I will pick up from where I left off right before the laptop died.

See ya!