Monday, 1 July 2013

Cult Nails Nakizzie's Shizzle

I have to start out by saying that this is an awesome polish!

This is Nakizzie's Shizzle from the Cult Nails Dance All Night Collection. It is also the reason why I decided to jump in and buy the whole collection! No kidding.


Nakizzie's Shizzle is a bright pastel blue creme polish with a glossy finish.

There is a funny story behind the name of this polish. I plucked the story from Maria's blog:
We made several custom blue polishes for NY Fashion Week's Le Smurfette Show. I brought all the blue's home and when my daughter saw one of the blue lacquers, she grabbed it and exclaimed, "Now that's my Shizzle!" After we had a good laugh and explained what Shizzle stands for, we knew we had to include it as part of the Cult Nails Lacquer line.

I really do like this color very much even though I am not a blue polish lover. Maria really got it right this time!