Monday, 17 June 2013

Etude House PPP503

I have not reviewed a Korean polish in a long time only because I have been avoiding the Korean brands recently because if my low buy. But the other day, my mom had to go in to Etude House to grab some make up remover so I went and took a peek at their nail polish and I was sold. I picked up 2 of the polishes on display - at a discount of course! I think it was a 20% discount. I do not know for sure 'cause mom took the bill :P

This little beauty today is Etude House PPP503 or also known as Celeb Girl. It is a cornflower blue crelly polish filled with multiple sizes of blue and golds hex glitters.

 

Application was a breeze! The glitters all came out with no fishing and applied flat on my nails. There was no snagging on my clothes whatsoever. I did dab some polishes a little only because I was too eager to wait in between coats. I am sure if you are patient enough you wouldn't have to worry about this.


I love how these days mainstream brands are coming out with more indie like polishes! And for it to be (relatively) readily available makes it even more awesome! I am super excited about the other polish I got. I will have it up as soon as I figure out the perfect base color for it :)