Monday, 10 June 2013

21 new polishes at ILNP!

21 New Polishes! OMG
View this email in your browser

They're here! 21 new ILNP polishes!

6 creams, 6 holos, 6 ultra holos, and 3 duochromes

Here's a quick heads up for anyone that might have forgot about the super huge release I scheduled for today: It's time!

Click here and head over to www.ilnp.com to scoop up your favorites before they're all gone!
ULTRA HOLOS
Row 1: Amanda Hugginkiss, Blue Steel, 1st and 15th
Row 2: You're My Boy Blue, Princess Diaries, Pixie Dust
SAVORY CREAMS
Row 1: A Twist of Lemon, Where's My Tiara?, Grape Taffy
Row 2: Sniffany, Bunny Tails, Under The Bleachers
STANDARD HOLOS
Row 1: A Few Shah, Army Surplus, Fleet Week
Row 2: Cosmic Barney, Cashmere Sweater, Down Comforter
DUOCHROMES
Green Goblin, Neutron Starlette, Northern Lights
Click here and head over to www.ilnp.com to scoop up your favorites before they're all gone!

I hope you all enjoy wearing these as much as I did making them! As always, let me know if you ever have any issue with your order and I'll be sure to make it right!

Last but not least, a HUGE thank you to Leslie from work / play / polish and Christa fromChrissyAI for their help with the swatches. Please click the links above to check out their blogs and follow them... they're awesome!

Until next time!
-Barbra :)