Thursday, 2 May 2013

Spring Blooms

*Products were purchased by me. I am not in anyway related to the company or  products mentioned in this post*

What comes to mind when you hear of spring?

Well for me, in a country with no four seasons, I think of flowers and rain. I have not been overseas in Spring as far as I can remember. I mostly travel during summer and once during winter - no snow though!

So anyways, I knew I wanted to add some flowers to my last manicure but did not know if I wanted to risk it all free-handing it or maybe use a stamp. After many failed attempts to get the images on I turned to the easiest choice - use a glitter topper! And I have the perfect glitter polish for this! It's Rainbow Honey's Sakura Matsuri from 3 collections ago.


This polish was not easy for me to get hold of! By the time I heard of Rainbow Honey they were already out of Sakura Matsuri and now that they have it in stock I find out that they no longer ship internationally. How disappointing D: I grabbed this polish from Shop Ecclectico, a reseller based in Malaysia/Singapore instead.


Sakura Matsuri is a glitter topper full of pink and white blossoms and pack with pink and silver holographic and iridescent glitters. The polish was a little on the thick side but I think it made getting the blossoms out much easier than if it were thinner. I only did one coat of Sakura Matsuri over my manicure from before to create this look.

One more photo for the road!