Tuesday, 7 May 2013

So this happened over the weekend..

5th of May 2013 was a big day in Malaysia. It was the polling day for the 13th General Elections. I of course did my duty as a citizen and voted. And for that I got a blue finger. Literally.

Tadaa!


This is my finger last Sunday about 3 hours after they painted my finger with the indelible ink. It was a horrid sight to me! All I could think of (after I cast my vote of course) was that I will not be able to wear any nail polish the next few days with a blue finger. I was thinking to maybe paint all of my nails blue but just never came to it. Blue cuticles just won't cut it for me.

Well, 3 days later and this is what it looks like right now.


I still have bits of blue on the sides of my nails. It was worse just before I took this photo actually. I still had blue cuticles but I decided to cut them off. I know it's bad for my nails but I just couldn't take it anymore. I really wanted to paint my nails! LOL.


Looking closer at my nails, I realised that my pointer actually looks a less yellow than the rest of my fingers. Hmm.. I wonder  if the blue in the ink cancelled off the yellow stains on my nails.