Thursday, 23 May 2013

Harlow and Co

I think I have found a new favorite place to shop for nail polish!

I have been stalking visiting Harlow and Co for a long time now. They are one of the few online shops that carries KBShimmer polishes and sells internationally! You know I love me some KBShimmers although I haven't manage to grab any at all!

Anyways, while I was at Harlow and Co I noticed that they had some nail polish strips on sale and decided to finally place my order with them even though there were no KBShimmers that I want in stock. My damage: 2 polish strips, a Cirque polish, a body scrub for mom and a grab bag.

Fast forward 2 weeks and this came in the mail for me.


Remember what I said I purchased?

2 polish strips, a Cirque polish, a body scrub and a grab bag. Which means I received an Enchanted Polish and  Serum No 5 Love Lacquer in my grab bag! Talk about a good buy! Never would I have imagined that I would score these brands in a grab bag. *WIN*

Now to find time to play with these beauties! The weekend is almost here afterall :D