Tuesday, 14 May 2013

365 Days of Color - Nomad

*Products were purchased by me. I am not in anyway related to the company or  products mentioned in this post*

I am sure I have mentioned befor how much I love polishes from 365 Days of Color. Well, this is no exception!


Nomad is a mustard pastel cream polish with teal square and micro glitters. A winning combination if you ask me! I was never a fan of yellow polished but I do love this one. I think it may be because it is a mustard shade rather than a straight on yellow.


All I had was the mini bottle from one of her Spring grab bags. I think it may be the brush from the mini bottle but the polish applied a little streaky as seen in the photos here. But here's the funny thing - after 2 days Nomad self leveled and the streaks were no longer visible! I kid you not!