Thursday, 4 April 2013

Water Works Tape Manicure

*Products were purchased by me. I am not in anyway related to the company or  products mentioned in this post*


I tried to do another tape manicure over Waterworks to try to redeem myself from the little striping disaster I did just last Sunday. I think it turned out kinda good this time!

I was thinking to either use a white or black polish for this task. And after looking through my drawers, I finally decided on Fetish by Cult Nails. Fetish is not your regular black polish. It dries to a semi-matte wax look!


I did the usual tape-paint-wait-*fingers crossed*-peel process and I was soooo happy with the outcome! My lines came out quite nicely! Almost perfect (compared to the last one) if you ask me :)


Don't ask me why but Waterworks seem to have lost it's shine after I applied Fetish. But I kinda like the effect. The contrast between the black and blue especially. Sometimes if you do not really pay attention it isn't really obvious:)


This manicure wore really well. I think I had it on for almost 4 days - with no chips! The only reason why I removed it was because the nail polish on my left hand was, well, not as pretty as I hoped it to be. Want to know what it looks like? Well, if you don't mind another funky manicure, just come on back here in the next few days to get a glimpse of my right hand :)