Monday, 29 April 2013

Spring Gradients

Hello!! How was your weekend? I hope it was better than mine!

My whole family was away and left me at home to hold down the fort so to say! I had to do everything from the laundry to the dishes to cleaning up the place and tending to my little boss aka dog.

But! Despite all that I did manage to find time to sit down and do my nails - slowly. No rushing involved! Here are the results!


The last time I did a gradient was ages ago and I have always been wanting to do another but was scared of the mess and clean up and..... I know it's not as bad as a water marble manicure but you get it right?

Anyways, since I was home alone I knew that there would not be any interference and grabbed my sponge and a few pastel polishes and went to town! I kinda love the end results.


What do you think? Did I do OK?


The colors I used are (from my thumb to pinky):
OPI Alpine Snow
Bavi Phat Baby Blue
Essie Mint Candy Apple
piCture pOlish peaches n' cream
piCture pOlish mellow yellow
piCture pOlish fairy floss