Monday, 1 April 2013

Rainbow Honey 20% Cooler

*Products were purchased by me. I am not in anyway related to the company or  products mentioned in this post*


It's Monday again! The weekend really does go by too quickly!

Today's post is linked to yesterdays post actually. I thought that I would give you a little peek into what was under the jelly polish and stripes. The star of the show? Rainbow Honey's 20% Cooler.

I bought this polish way back when it was first launched by the girls at Rainbow Honey but somehow never reached for them. I think maybe they are just too precious to use!


20% Cooler is a multi-glitter topper in a clear base filled with blue shimmer. At first I did not really notice the blue shimmer. I only realised it was in there when I painted it on my nails. Now I know why the girls especially love this polish over blue! The formula of this polish wasn't the best I have used from RH. It was a tad too thick for my liking but I guess it is because of all the glitters packed in it that is causing this issue. I am sure a few drops of thinner will sort this out.


I didn't exactly pick a blue polish as the base for this polish. Instead I picked OPI Mermaids Tears. It is a gorgeous dusty turquoise cream with an awesome formula. It doesn't look too much like the original int hese photos. I think it's the wonderful doings of the blue shimmer in 20% Cooler! I do have a few indoor shots to show off the turquoise though:)


What do you think? Should I have picked a different base for this polish?