Friday, 19 April 2013

OPI Are You Calling Me A Lyre

Work has been rough! Out of no where came stacks of paperwork to be done and I am pooped from it. Everyday after I come back from work I have dinner and just pass out in my bed. My nails have somewhat taken a back seat from all the work stress. But I managed to squeeze in time to do this really quick last night. 


The OPI Jellies from the NYC Ballet Collection are my ultimate I-have-no-time-but-I-still-want-my-nails-painted go to polishes. They dry quick, give a lot of shine and give just a hint of color making them office appropriate.

Are You Calling Me A Lyre is a peachy pink polish in the bottle and IRL but somehow they photograph more white than anything else! OK, maybe white with a bit of pink. But still far from the pretty peach that it is.


As the other polishes in this collection, Are You Calling Me A Lyre is sheer but has a great formula which dries really quick! I am only wearing 2 coats in the photo only because I know I am definitely adding sparkle to it this weekend!