Friday, 5 April 2013

off with those heads by b • liv : A review

*Products were purchased by me. I am not in anyway related to the company or  products mentioned in this post*


off with those heads is a blackhead subum gel which I received in my Vanity Trove box last month. It's claims are that this gel can remove blackheads and whiteheads painlessly in 14 days and stop them from ever appearing ever again. Well, they had me at painlessly. Of course never appearing again is also a winner. :P


Anyways, I have been using this little tube (2ml) on my nose area for the past 2 weeks and I can say that it does remove blackheads and whiteheads quite effectively. In fact, within the first 2 days I could see a little bit of difference. The whiteheads were just, in a way, folling off my face. No pain as guaranteed of course.

There is a little thing that bothers me though. After I used this product I realised that my pores were more obvious. I knew that I had whiteheads but I am pretty sure that my pores weren't as big before. I do not know whether this is the process of the gel working it's magic or my skin going funky from before.

Will I re-purchase this product?
If their claims are true I do believe I would not need to re-purchase this item.

Will I recommend this item?
Of course I would! But I would also recommend that you use a pore minimizer at the same time. You have to be cautious though. Make sure that your skin does not react to the different combinations that you use. If you are interested to buy off with those heads just pop by any  b • liv stores within you area or you can just check out this item on their website.

*Products were purchased by me. I am not in anyway related to the company or  products mentioned in this post*