Thursday, 11 April 2013

LynB Boardwalk Empire

*Products were purchased by me. I am not in anyway related to the company or  products mentioned in this post*


Yay for procrastinating! I found a bunch of photos still on my memory card! All seems good so far.

So, picking up from last Thursday before all the drama started, I have another LynB Designs Nail polish for your viewing pleasure.

This is Boardwalk Empire also from Jenna's Top Hats and Scottie Dogs collection inspired by the Monopoly game. Boardwalk Empire is a royal blue jelly base packed with purple and blue shreds as well as light gren and blue hexes.


Knowing that it is a jelly base, I was ready for VNL and quite a few coats before it is opaque to wear out. But to my surprise - it was ready to go in just 3 thin coats! And the glitters were all just perfectly placed.


Remember when I said Waterworks was my favorite? Well, I think this polish may have topped that! 

Okay, I shall stop walking circles around the white elephant in the room. I did another tape mani and it sucked. I used the same tape from before and used Cult Nails Tempest for the stripes. No Bueno.


I really wonder why I can't get awesome stripes everytime! I know that the nail polish is definitley a factor. But I also have a feeling that the striping tape I used also affects it. What do you think?