Wednesday, 17 April 2013

Human Nature Hand & Food Salve

*Products were purchased by me. I am not in anyway related to the company or  products mentioned in this post*


I got this ages ago on my little shopping spree at downtoearth.com.my and have been using it ever since!


I have tons of hand creams and just this little one for my feet. I especially like that it has Eucalyptus in it. It gives my feet that tingly feeling. Well, I use this on a semi regular basis but my boyfriend uses this every other day. And let me tell you, after a few months of use, I can tell you that it really does soothes & softens dry, cracked skin as it says on the tube.

I just squeezed the last of his tub of goodness is almost at it's end. Quite quickly I might add. I wanted to repurchase this but totally forgot about it when I went shopping the other day. So instead I grabbed a different foot lotion Guess what - the boyfriend prefers this way better than my new lotion.

This is definitely a must buy if you ask me!