Tuesday, 16 April 2013

365 Days of Color - Crush On You LE

*Products were purchased by me. I am not in anyway related to the company or  products mentioned in this post*


I am sure you are all aware that I am in love with polishes from 365 Days of Color by Sunny. I have one of her LE polishes for you today. A surprise winner to me you might say!

This is Crush On You Sunny's Limited Edition polish that came in her Valentine's Day Grab Bags -my favorite thing to buy from her shop! It is a soft sheer pink polish with pink and red round glitters, squares and red micro glitters scattered in it!


This polish has a rather mysterious formula on me. When I first applied it, it was rather streaky like you see in the photos. But as the days went by, the polish seems to self level. Yup, it self leveled days after.


One thing I am quite sure is that I am no fan of pink polishes, But Crush On You is just too gorgeous not to like! It is just the right shade of pink that doesn't seem too sweet or too girly!

Do you also encounter funky formulas like this polish was on me? I really would like to know and if I do have them try them out and see if funky happens to me too!