Wednesday, 6 March 2013

Reindeer Games

I've got a LynB Designs polish for you today!

This is Reindeer Games by Jenna from LynBDesigns. I got this from quite a while ago and kept going back and forth on which base color I should use. I fianlly decided to go with the most natural color I can think of for a reindeer - brown.


Reindeer Games is a reindeer in a bottle as the maker says on her description. The red hearts represents Rudoiph's nose and the black hexes for it's hooves. There are tons of brown micro hex glitters and a good spash of gold holographic glitter to represent reindeer fur. And of course what are reindeers without snow (white shards) right?


I can't really reacall but I think this is 1 layer over Cult Nails Tulum - my only brown polish for now! I did have to fish a little to get hearts on all my nails. But if you don't mind a heart or two only you actually do not have to do much work to get them.



The gold shimmer in Tulum played really well with the gold holo glitters in Reindeer Games don't you think?

I'm sure you can already see the holo glitters showing off themselves in the photos above. But hey! I just HAD to include a blurred photo for it's so dreamy~