Thursday, 28 March 2013

Ozotic Pro 604

*Products were purchased by me. I am not in anyway related to the company or  products mentioned in this post*


I have to apologize for missing a few post and not posting regularly. But I've been really busy these days with work and life and the works. I am going to make that up with a post of a gorgeous polish which I think has been overlooked by many.

As you know Ozotics were all the rage just a few months ago, but those were just the duochromes I think. I was stalking looking through a whole lot of photos online but I eventually settles on 2 Ozotic Pro polishes - 604 and 607.


604 is a gorgeous champagne/light gold based scattered holo polish. I think I have a post on this polish but I know it wasn't a good one back then. LOL.


Anyways, 604 was a breeze to apply! All I needed were 2 coats to achieve opacity. From the photo you can see that the holo particles are quite big. But rest assured that they do not stick out at all. In fact, I went without top coat and my nails were still super smooth!


Removal was a breeze too!! All I needed was one cotton pad to remove all the polish on both my hands! No foil method needed here :)

The holo was super easy to photograph as well. Just look at the photos below.


How not to drool! :P