Monday, 25 March 2013

OPI My Vampire is Buff

*Products were purchased by me. I am not in anyway related to the company or  products mentioned in this post*


A good nude polish is hard to find and after all the rave reviews I read online about this polish I knew I had to get this polish!

I tend to not buy collections nowadays. I think the only full collection I have is the OPI x NYC Ballet Collection from last year! My Vampire is Buff is my only pick from the OPI Euro Central Spring 2013 Collection. It a yellow toned pastel creme polish, somewhat like the color of an eggshell (depending where you are that is!).


The formula of My Vampire is Buff reminds me of OPI Alpine Snow - works well on others, not so for myself. The first coat was a tad streaky and I needed another 2 coats to even everything out. But to be honest, I find the formula a pain but I can tell you that the color payoff is so worth it!


Did you pick up any shades from all the new Spring lines this year?