Monday, 11 March 2013

February a.k.a Chinese New Year WonderBox

Two down one to go!

This is my second of my 3 month WonderBox subscription. I am still sitting on the fence on which box to keep but I have a rough idea. I shall announce my choice by the time I have reviewed all the other boxes which are heading my way.

Here we are, my March WonderBox!


There isn't much in this months box if you ask me. Comparitively, this box reminds me very much of the December CosmoBox. BUT! Do you see the 3 small bottles in there? Yes! Nail polishes! :D This definitely makes this box lots better!

On to the products:


Murad | VITALIC® T-Zone Pore Refining Gel (50ml/RM228)
Clears pores while balancing oily and dry zones, visibly reduces pore size for a flawless complexion.

Tips: Apply gel after toning and follow-up with moisturizer after application to prevent dryness. Apply evenly over area of skin with large pores.

Murad | Energizing Pomegranate Moisturizer (50ml/RM180)
Lightweight, oil free moisturizer infuses skin with hydration and protects against UVA/UVB rays.

More Murad items! And did I mention it came with another RM30 coupon? I have only tried the primer from the January box and I loved it so I have a good feeling for Murad products. I have to catch up on reviewing products I receive in the beauty boxes I subscribe to :S



H20+ | Marine Toner (200ml/RM99)
Revitalizing, alcohol-free toner that sweeps away impurities while improving moisture absorption. With Allantoin, Provitamin B and Hydrating Marine Blend.

H20+ | Oasis™ Dual-Action Exfoliating Cleanser (120ml/RM99)
Deeply Cleanse and revitalize skin with this gently refining, oil-free formula. Made with natural fruit enzymes, jojoba beads, and moisturizing marine botanicals.

Hmm.. I see that the main ingredients in H20+ products are marine botanicals. Interesting. Will it matter if I am allergic to seafood? LOL.

Well, I have never used H20+ products before but I do know a few die hard fans! I will definitely give it a go in due time. Or when I am on holiday. I am already planning in my head which products to bring on my holiday in July! *sunblock, lots of moisturizer, nail polishes maybe? Hmmmm*

And last but definitely not least - Jacqueline Burchell Nail Polishes Lacquer.


Jacqueline Burchell Nail Lacquer (5ml/RM22)
With over 250 nail lacquer colors to choose from, Jacqueline Burchell nai llacquer will bring out the color in your life. Certified to be free of Toulene, Formaldehyde and Dibuthyl phalate.

Yay for nail polishes! The first thing that came to mind when I saw these colors was - galaxy nails! The colors are not really my cuppa tea but they do look really 'out of this world'. I am in the midst of swatching and editing them really. I will have a post on these babies up really soon!

----------

I kinda liked this box even though there were no full sized samples in it. Or maybe the nailpolishes count as fell size? I don't know. But either way, I definitely have to send at least 2 subscriptions to the chopping board. It may not seem like it when you have a subscription or two but when you actually stupidly signed on to 6 boxes, you do find it a little too overwhelming! Back to the thinking board for me!



This is a personal review, I am in no way associated with the company or any of the brands featured here.