Friday, 22 March 2013

Essie A Cut Above

I have had this polish since forever but somehow never reached for it so far. I love the rose colored glitters in A Cut Above but never seemed to have the perfect base to go with it. When I got Boji from one of my beauty box subscriptions I knew that I would pair them both together!


Boji is a nice purple leaning taupe creme polish. It applied nicely in 3 thin coats and dried rather quickly too! I thought that I have already put up a swatch of it but I guess I thought wrong. I will have to go look for the photos!


A Cut Above is indeed a cut above with it's easy to apply formula! The glitters came out without a fuss and required no manipulation during application. My bottle of A Cut Above has been sitting in the drawer for quite a while now so the glitters have settled quite a bit. All it needed was a good shake and it was back to it's awesome self.


The shot above isn't my normal photo format but I just loved it so much that I had to post it here. I like how the black background makes my hand seem so fair!

You know what, as I was looking at these shots I tried recalling where I took them but for the life of me, I can't remember where I took them! Gah!