Sunday, 31 March 2013

Easter Stripes

*Products were purchased by me. I am not in anyway related to the company or  products mentioned in this post*


Happy Easter everyone! Today is a definitely a day to celebrate! I hope you have a great one with your friends and loved ones :)

Anyways, since it is both Easter and Spring already I thought I would do some egg-inspired nails today! I really had high hopes for this nail idea but I think I kinda failed on execution. I did a tape manicure and it seems my lines are kinda wonky. It is not bad in this photo but the next photo......please don't scream.


The lines are really quite thick and uneven no matter how my tape is stuck. I suspect I may have pulled the tape off a little too late. Or maybe it's just the matter of chalky pastel polishes. =/ And surprisingly, of all the nails, the one that turned out the best (in terms of how pretty my lines look) was my pinky. 


One thing though, my lines may not be perfect but my nails sure do look cute!! I don't usually wear pastel but I do love this color combination. It's, well, srefreshing. LOL



I did a jelly sandwich with OPI Mermaids Tears, Rainbow Honey 20% Cooler and OPI Don't Touch My Tutu and topped them off with OPI Lucky Lucky Lavender, piCture pOlish peaches n' creammellow yellowhoney dew and Essie Lapis of Luxury.