Tuesday, 19 March 2013

365 Days of Color Vagabond

I'm late again! Oops!

Anyways, I got a new polish from Sunny from 365 Days of Color! I actually received this in her Valentines Grab Bags (my all time favorite thing to buy from her!)

This is Vagabond from Sunny's Le Boheme Collection for spring. It is a beautiful nude polish with royal blue small and smaller hex glitters as well as a good pinch of royal blue micro glitters.


When I first got this polish I was kinda meh towards it but as I wore it I fell in love with it more and more! I liked how the nude base matches my skin tone. And the blue is just a great addition to it!


I loved it so much I actually wore this for more than 3 days and did not want to take it off at all! The only reason why I had to remove it was because I had an important work meeting and had to change to something more work appropriate.


Did I mention that I got TONS of complements for this manicure? Ahh.. Such beauty in simplicity!