Saturday, 16 February 2013

Sonnetarium Hong Bao

This was actually the manicure that I wore for Lunar New Year. I took the photos but never found the time to edit and post them. I was really busy visiting and munching on snacks the whole time!


I started off my manicure with 2 coats of Etude House LUCIDarling Shimmering #5, a bright red with shimmer in it, and topped it off with Hong Bao by Sonnetarium. Hong Bao 紅包 stands for the red packets which unmarried people a.k.a me get during the Lunar New Year.


Hong Bao 紅包 is a orangey red jelly polish packed with gold and black hexes and a dash of gold shimmer in it. It definitely changed up the base color a good bit. For the better that is! Though this manicure is super simple, I did get quite a few compliments on it! So..Yay!

Now, back to sitting in front of the TV with New Year cookies. Ta~